We are sorry, but we're not accepting new patients now, except referrals.
Please make an appointment by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Denver Tuina Massage specializes is Oriental Medical Massage.
What is Tuina(Tui-na/Tui Na)?
Tuina is one of the oldest hands-on therapies that exist today and is used by one fifth of the world's population.
Tuina is a natural therapy with no side effects and no interference in the body. The massage is performed through clothing.
Tuina uses the Chinese traditional medical theory of the flow of Qi through the meridians as its basic premise. Through the application of massage and manipulation techniques, Tuina seeks to establish a more harmonious flow of Qi through the system, allowing the body to naturally heal itself.
Tuina methods include the use of hand techniques such as brushing, kneading, rolling/pressing and rubbing to massage the soft tissue of the body, acupressure techniques to directly affect the flow of Qi, and manipulation techniques to realign the musculoskeletal and ligamentous relationships.
- treats all chronic musculo-skeletal pain such as neck, shoulder and back pain, sciatica and joint pain including arthritis
- treats all common chronic conditions such as headaches, migraine, IBS, insomnia, tension and restlessness
- treats all conditions that in the West would be treated by osteopaths, chiropractors and physiotherapists plus many that would require drug therapy
About the practitioner Takeshi Muro
- State of Colorado No,6332
- Tuina License of World Federation of Chinese Medicine Societies
- The People's Republic of China Tuina Occupation Qualification Certificate